How to prepare the graphic file
- Prepare FLAT files ( no layers )
- Do not add BUMP.
- All fonts should to be converted in curves.
- Colors in CMYK
- In complex projects ( with shadows, transparencies etc. ) the layers should always be flattened, leaving only the vector form texts, logos, graphics etc. Otherwise, even despite the correct appearance of the PDF file, during the execution of the order, errors may appear.
- We accept files in tiff, pdf, jpg, cdr ( up to version X9 ) , eps, AI.
- The preferred format is TIFF with LZW compression which allows reducing file size ( flattened ) or PDF.
- To achieve the best results, the artwork should be prepared in 1:1 scale with 150 dpi resolution
- Files should be sent to us via WeTransfer ( free access on www.wetransfer.com ) or placed on our FTP – we’ll provide access data after receiving you inquiry.